START YOUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT BUSINESS EBOOK
Learn the basics of getting your virtual assistant business off the ground.
This step-by-step eBook/ workbook will teach you how to start your own business as a Virtual Assistant.
You’ll go through the process of mapping out your services, pricing your offerings, and registering your business so you can build your business quickly.
Here’s what we’ll be covering:
- Get clear on your personal goals before starting your own business and working from home
- Analyze your skills, talents, and interests to find your niche
- Brainstorm service ideas to offer paying clients
- Learn how your specialty can help you stand out in your industry
- Learn why it’s important to know who your ideal client is
- Get clear on who you want to work with and who you don’t
- Decide on which industries you want to work in
- Create services that you enjoy and your ideal client needs
- Learn a variety of services you can offer, right out of the box
- Learn about pricing models and the pros and cons of each
- Figure out which model is best for you and EXACTLY what you will be charging once you are up and running!
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of naming your business
- Go through a list of questions to create the perfect name for your business
- Determine if your biz name is available and if it’s a good fit for your business
- Learn the best way to structure your business (sole prop or LLC?) This is more simple than it sounds (I promise)
- Go through the steps to make your biz legit