Create Services That Sell
In this class, I go in-depth on how to take the first steps toward starting your Virtual Assistant business.
- What is a Virtual Assistant?
- 11 Traits That Make a Great VA
- Determine Your Why
- Identify Your Niche
- Decide on Your Ideal Client
- Create Your Services
- Price Your Services
This class is perfect for beginners who want to learn more about virtual assisting or any VA who is not loving the services they’re offering.
A workbook is included that you can fill out as you go through the lessons. You’ll also find resources there on the tools you need to start your business and how to find clients.
FIND CLIENTS WITHOUT SOCIAL MEDIA
I’m super excited to share my tips for getting clients because I know that many Virtual Assistants struggle with this.
What we’ll be covering in this class:
- Different types of marketing strategies and which ones are the quickest and easiest to start with
- What you need to have in place before you start promoting your business
- 6 marketing techniques for finding clients that don’t require social media
You’ll learn how to build connections that lead to clients and referrals. Even if you’re an introvert!
A workbook is also included to help you strategize and track your results.