Hire a Virtual Assistant Workbook
Is it time to hire your first Virtual Assistant?
My workbook will take the overwhelm out of hiring, training, and delegating so you can grow your team fast!
Ideal for VAs, bloggers, coaches, or anyone looking to grow their team!
In this workbook, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of hiring a virtual assistant vs an employee
- How to figure out what you want to delegate and the type of VA you need to hire
- How to calculate your outsourcing budget
- What a test project is and how to make one
- How to create a job post for your website
- Where to find qualified VAs
- Interview questions you need to ask
- Tips for training and delegating to your new VA
Take a peek inside:
“I’m grateful for the guidance your book provided. It was invaluable!” – Jeff Mount
Perfect if you need to hire your first VA and have no idea how to start. This book makes this intimidating process feel SO much easier. It answered all my questions like “how do I even find a VA” and “what do I do if my VA doesn’t do the work right?” Billie lays out the whole process in an easy-to-understand way and covers a whole lot of ground, especially for such a short book that’s also fun to read.