READY TO FIND CLIENTS BUT DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?
You know the services you want to offer and the rates you want to charge. You even know who your ideal client is….
NOW ALL YOU NEED ARE CLIENTS!
- Nervous about putting yourself out there
- Unsure where to find clients and what to say
- Lack confidence in your services and therefore not marketing them
- Confused about the steps of bringing on a new client like sending contracts, getting paid, and asking for testimonials
- Stuck and have no idea where to start when it comes to getting clients
YOUR CONCERNS ARE LEGIT!
There are lots of moving pieces when starting a business and it can be more than overwhelming.
VA’s Guide to Getting Clients will help you squash those fears, find clients, and MAKE MONEY!!
(cue confetti cannon!)
I QUIT MY JOB 3 MONTHS AFTER BECOMING A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Virtual assistant work helped me fulfill my dream of quitting my job and working from home.
I tried several ways to make money before becoming a VA, but I just wasn’t making enough. In 2014, frustrated and desperate, I reached out to a business coach and offered help in exchange for coaching. She took me up on the offer and I fell in love with VA work!
Helping others fulfill their desire of working from home is a passion of mine. That’s why I’ve gathered my best client tips in a beautiful and affordable ebook.
THE VA’S GUIDE TO GETTING CLIENTS WILL HELP YOU MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR BUSINESS
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
The steps to take when you sign a new client, tips for juggling multiple clients, and processes and systems you need to look professional.
The policies and contracts you need to have in place before bringing on your first client.
Start bringing in the money with short-term and long-term marketing strategies.
FREE SERVICE/PROJECT CONTRACT TEMPLATE YOU CAN USE AND SEND TO YOUR CLIENT!
Billie’s taught me everything I know about being a VA. I was just starting out and overwhelmed with all the ins and outs of business, but with Billie’s help, I set up my business and was booked out two months! I love this ebook series because it’s like Billie’s holding your hand while you create your business. She knows what it’s like to be a beginner and she makes potentially complicated and scary action steps seem fun and easy! This ebook answered every question I had about getting clients. This is by far the quickest and easiest way I’ve found to getting your VA business up and running.McKella Sawyer
94 PAGES OF CLIENT TIPS AND ADVICE
33 PAGES OF WORKSHEETS TO FILL OUT AS YOU GO THROUGH THE EBOOK
THE SCRIPT BOOK:
6 SCRIPTS TO USE IN YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE COMMUNICATIONS
I just finished reading “VA’s Guide to Getting Clients” and filled out the workbook and I LOVED all of it. With the eBook, the way you broke down every aspect of getting clients, from starting a VA business, to setting up processes for new clients, as well as different ways of getting them and how to best handle working with them, was amazing.
You made everything manageable and easy to digest and I didn’t feel overwhelmed by all the information because of that. Instead, I feel motivated, inspired, and ready to get a steady stream of clients. The workbook helped build a connection between the eBook information and the work that needs to be done was made. I can say that at the end of it I can positively, 100% say I am ready to get new clients, especially after my rebrand/relaunch, and will certainly be using your tactics to get them.Jay Jones
In terms of the format of the ebooks and the information therein, they’re very helpful. I especially liked the pricing and packages section. It helped me tremendously in coming up with mine.
I like how the ebooks are formatted because they served as my guide at every stage in setting up my VA business. Thank you for the wonderful and informative ebooks. Worth the $.Rebecca Cruz
HERE’S WHAT WE’LL BE COVERING:
- A review of the foundational business pieces you MUST have in place before bringing on clients
- How they make working with clients simple and how to create yours step-by-step
- How they protect you and how to send them
- BONUS: Done for you service/project template. Just upload, edit and send!
- The four main client processes you need to make client on-boarding quick and easy!
- What to include in your proposals
- Welcome packets (and why I don’t send them)
- How to gather testimonials (and how those can get you MORE clients!)
- How to create streamlined client systems that make you look profesh
- How systems can keep you organized and NOT stressed out
- A cheat sheet of my all-time favorite apps, tools, and programs!
- The main goals of a discovery call and how to set it up
- A script to use during your calls
- Tips for calming your nerves
- How to determine if you and the client are NOT a good fit (and what to do if that’s the case)
- How to create an elevator pitch and when to use it
- Over 30 marketing strategies to get clients FAST and keep them coming in
- Tips for managing multiple clients so that work is a breeze
- What to do when you’re fully booked (which will happen sooner than you think!)
LETTING CLIENTS GO
- Signs it’s time to let them go
- Important steps to letting a client go the right away
THE GETTING CLIENTS EBOOK
THE BEGINNER VA BUNDLE
THE BEGINNER VA BUNDLE INCLUDES:
BUY ALL 3 AND SAVE!
Getting Clients Ebook
- 94 page ebook taking you step by step through client processes, marketing and more!
- Workbook to fill out as you go through the ebook
- Script book with what to say in emails and on the phone
- FREE service/project contract template