McKella Sawyer is a writer who has built her virtual assistant business by following her passion. Read her top tips for running a business, saying no, and setting boundaries!
Becoming a virtual assistant helped me to fulfill my work from home dreams. That's why I'm passionate about helping others do the same. In my free time you'll find me cuddling with my fur babies, watching funny movies, and scoping out new restaurants with my hubby.
- Behind the Scenes of a Virtual Assistant Business: Lauryn Pearce of Eclectivity Consulting
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Running a Successful Virtual Assistant Business
- Steps for Hiring Your First Virtual Assistant
- Tips for Introverted Virtual Assistants
- Don’t Miss This Step After Working with a Virtual Assistant Client (it could bring you MORE clients!)