After being diagnosed with cubital and carpal tunnel syndrome, I spent tons of time researching and trying out the best products for reducing my pain. Whether you have carpal tunnel, know someone who does, or are a virtual assistant that types a lot, you’ll want to check this out.
Becoming a virtual assistant helped me to fulfill my work from home dreams. That’s why I’m passionate about helping others do the same. In my free time you’ll find me cuddling with my pups, watching funny movies, and scoping out new restaurants with my hubby.
- Behind the Scenes of a Virtual Assistant Business: Anita Carter of Fetch a Pro
- Introvert VA Club: Roundup of New Content Released in 2020
- How to Make MORE Money with Your Virtual Assistant Business
- Behind the Scenes of a Virtual Assistant Business: Brittany Dantzler of Brittany Dantzler Virtual Solutions
- How to Protect Your Virtual Assistant Business from Scams