START YOUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT BUSINESS EBOOK
Learn the basics of getting your virtual assistant business off the ground.
This step-by-step 67 page eBook/ workbook will teach you how to start your own business as a Virtual Assistant.
You’ll go through the process of mapping out your services, pricing your offerings, and registering your business so you can build your business quickly.
Here’s what we’ll be covering:
Chapter 1: Your Why
- Get clear on your personal goals before starting your own business and working from home
Chapter 2: Discover Your Niche
- Analyze your skills, talents, and interests to find your niche
- Brainstorm service ideas to offer paying clients
- Learn how your specialty can help you stand out in your industry
Chapter 3: Identify Your Ideal Client
- Learn why it’s important to know who your ideal client is
- Get clear on who you want to work with and who you don’t
- Decide on which industries you want to work in
Chapter 4: Create Your Service Offerings
- Create services that you enjoy and your ideal client needs
- Learn a variety of services you can offer, right out of the box
Chapter 5: Price Your Services
- Learn about pricing models and the pros and cons of each
- Get the inside scoop on how I price my services and how I determine my rates
- Figure out which model is best for you and EXACTLY what you will be charging once you are up and running!
Chapter 6: Craft Your Business Name
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of naming your business
- Go through a list of questions to create the perfect name for your business
- Determine if your biz name is available and if it’s a good fit for your business
Chapter 7: Choose Your Business Entity
- Learn the best way to structure your business (sole prop, LLC, S-Corp??) This is more simple than it sounds (I promise)
- Go through the steps to make your biz legit
How To Start Your Virtual Assistant Business lays it all out in the simplest way possible, and it doesn’t gloss over the nitty-gritty parts of starting a business (like choosing your business entity!) like a lot of other business courses & ebooks do. This eBook truly covers everything you need to lay the foundation for a successful business from picking a name to finding your niche to packaging and pricing your services. Billie explains everything in a simple and straightforward manner, and she has a way of taking information that seems intimidating at first and turning it into the simplest thing in the world.McKella Sawyer
Choose when you work, who you work with and how much you charge! That’s lifestyle freedom my friend!