I decided to kick off the Behind the Scenes of a Virtual Assistant Business interview series by interviewing my own VA, McKella Sawyer of The Cafe Wordsmith. McKella is a content ninja and helps me with tasks in both my business and my clients’ businesses. Check out her interview and learn her favorite tricks and tools for running a smooth business.
Becoming a virtual assistant helped me to fulfill my work from home dreams. That's why I'm passionate about helping others do the same. In my free time you'll find me cuddling with my fur babies, watching funny movies, and scoping out new restaurants with my hubby.
- How to Use RecurPost to Automate Your Social Media
- 10 Ways To Reduce Stress And Feel Happier Right Now!
- Make Money as a Virtual Assistant in 12 Days or Less
- Video Tutorial: How to Create and Send Contracts to Your Clients
- The Very First Step to Starting a Virtual Assistant Business (It’s a FUN one!)