I decided to kick off the Behind the Scenes of a Virtual Assistant Business interview series by interviewing my own VA, McKella Sawyer of The Cafe Wordsmith. McKella is a content ninja and helps me with tasks in both my business and my clients’ businesses. Check out her interview and learn her favorite tricks and tools for running a smooth business.
Becoming a virtual assistant helped me to fulfill my work from home dreams. That's why I'm passionate about helping others do the same. In my free time you'll find me cuddling with my fur babies, watching funny movies, and scoping out new restaurants with my hubby.
- Get More Virtual Assistant Clients: How to Write a Cold Pitch Email
- Automate Your Pinterest Marketing with My Favorite Tool: BoardBooster
- Behind the Scenes of a Virtual Assistant Business: McKella Sawyer of The Cafe Wordsmith
- How To SEO Optimize Your Pinterest Boards For More Views
- 8 Productivity Tips for Working Smarter (Not Harder) as a Virtual Assistant