You’re killing it in the online world. You’re makin’ money, you love what you do, and you feel like a rock star.
But you have one big problem…you feel totally overwhelmed!
Well, you’re in the right place! My name is Billie Gardner & I help overwhelmed entrepreneurs organize, automate, & streamline their businesses so they can breathe!
In 2005 I started my first online business selling handmade jewelry on Etsy. This was my first introduction to the online world and I instantly fell in love with it.
I tried different ideas and tweaked my products. I learned about SEO, how to boost my sales, and how to improve my descriptions and photos. But there was still lots to learn and I was hell bent on building a successful online business.
That’s why I ended up enrolling in Marie Forleo’s B-School.
That’s when things really shifted for me.
I started blogging about personal development and spirituality and I realized my passion was helping women follow their dreams. I noticed that I get a buzz off of encouraging and helping women live happier, more fulfilling lives.
That’s why Desire to Done was born.
I took the skills I learned in B-School and other online programs and built my website, started a newsletter and began coaching women who needed help with these same tasks.
Then I had another epiphany.
Since I enjoy being in the support role, why don’t I help support overwhelmed women with all the tasks I enjoy doing?
So I switched gears and started doing Online Business Management.
I love what I do and I LOVE my clients.
I enjoy partnering up with them and helping them reduce overwhelm and grow their businesses. I treat their businesses like my own. Quality work and making sure that everything is running smoothly is important to me.
MORE ABOUT ME + MY SKILLS
- I’ve learned the technical aspect of the online world through building my own business, so when you say things like, “I want to set up an auto-responder for my newsletter using a pop-up…”, I won’t question what the heck you’re talking about!
- I love to learn and have studied (and completed) e-courses on online business, web-design, coaching, program launching, and video creation.
- I’m always on the look-out for apps and software to streamline and automate processes.
- I’m familiar with WordPress, Hootsuite, Basecamp, Dropbox, & Google Docs, to name a few.
- I have an Associate of Arts & Associate of Science from Southwestern Illinois College where I studied Art, Business & Marketing.
- I have a Bachelors Degree from Southern Illinois University of Carbondale in Clothing & Textiles (Fashion Merchandising).
- I’ve spent most of my life working in an office environment, so I have 20+ years experience with data entry, customer service, scheduling, managing and training.
MY TOP 5 STRENGTHS FINDER THEMES (IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING)
Relator– I enjoy close relationships with others. I find deep satisfaction working hard with clients to achieve a goal. I’m a hard worker and an action taker. I instinctively want to understand your feelings, goals, fears and dreams. I value genuine relationships.
Intellection– I enjoy studying, learning new things, and researching.
Empathy– I’m intuitive and sense people’s needs.
Positivity– I feel upbeat about life and bring an upbeat perspective to instruction or training.
Futuristic– I’m inspired by the future and what could be. I value the one-on-one conversations I have with my visionary clients. I’m enthusiastic about life and imagining what can be done in the coming months or years. The future fascinates me. I’m a dreamer who sees visions of what could be.
I’d love to work with you and support you along your journey! Check out how my online business management service can help you & your business.
Billie asks the right questions, communicates clearly, and is refreshingly committed to quality. It feels sooo good to have such solid support in place and, best of all, Billie is simply an awesome human and a pleasure to have on team Business Heroine.Anne Perry